Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gratis Haul #2 / Gratis Alışverişi #2




Yes, to be honest this is the first time I have ever caught the discount and got %50 off for my Gratis shopping. Because I never follow the discount days. That's why I thought I should buy makeup products, which I am wanting to try!

So, today I am going to share the products I have never tried before, thinking that I will blog about them soon, and the products I always buy whenever I go to Gratis as well!

Let's start then babes!




 The first product I have been wanting to try for so long is Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. My mom always uses this product and she says it is easier to apply even if I think The Balm Eyeliner is the best for me to use. 




When I try this eyeliner, I will post a blog about pro's and con's gel eyeliner of course!




The fake lashes are really quite and when I was 15, I tried to wear fake eyelashes and failed. Shame on me! And in these days I think why not! I can wear them this time as I am 24 now. I hope I will!




My mom bought it for me before. Even if I never opened the package, it dried. So, I've just bought it again.




It says on the back: Hypo-allergenic Eyelash Adhesive and there is a quick tutorial. I don't know if it is good to apply the glue directly with its brush. Since no one wants it to appear under the lashes when you wear. Because I will put a drop on my hand and with the back of a tweezer I will apply to lash.




If you read my previous posts, you see my review about Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo. If don't, check it out! As I really love that product, this time I want to try Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Shampoo. When the bottle ends, it will be a review about it.




As I need a highlighter, I bought Maybelline Illuminating Highlighter, 300. It is a stick and I think stick is easy to apply. 




Even if I am not a fan of Pastel products, I love its Mascara: 3 in 1 BIG BLACK. Because it really doubles your lashes, and gives thickness. So, your lashes look like huge. If that's what you are looking for, go for it.




The other Pastel products that I like is its nail polishes, because the fluidity of Pastel nail polishes is better than most nail polishes, and I like how easier to apply with its brush.




38 Pastel is only black nails polish I buy. I don't buy expensive nails polishes anymore as any nail polishes don't last so long on my nails because of daily chores...




Yes, I always buy a white conditioner whenever I go to Gratis. Syoss Keratine Hair Conditioner is really good to mix with Manic Panic to dye my hair.




Syoss Keratine Style Perfection Hair Spray is a product, which I am using lately. I have never found a hair spray to shape my hair as I like. But, this product is close to this I guess.




It's white and you don't need to buy expensive products to dye your hair. As you know it is only for dying.




Diadermine Essential Care Balancing Gel. It contains white tea and Ginseng. After you use this product, you will feel the freshness and it really cleans the face entirely. I have been using this in the morning and before I go to bed and I have never experienced any issue. It doesn't dry my face, especially my T zone like the most product I used. So, if you are looking for a face gel not being expensive, I recommend Diadermine products.


Have you tried those products before? What are your thoughts about them?

Thank you. Have a nice day!


-------------------------

Doğruyu söylemek gerekirse hayatımda ilk defa Gratis indirimini yakaladım. Sanırım indirimleri pek takip etmiyorum...


Ben de bundan faydalanmak istedim ve uzun zamandır denemek isteğim ürünleri hazır %50 indirim varken alıp denemeye karar verdim. 


Bunlardan ilki Maybelline Gel Eyeliner'dı. Annem hep bunu kullanır ve bana uygulamasanın daha kolay olduğunu söyler durur. Ne bileyim ben de The Balm eyelinerı kullanmayı rahat bulduğum için daha önce almadım. Ama bu sefer tam zamanı dedim ve denediğim de olumlu olumsuz yanlarını sizlerle paylaşmayı düşünmekteyim.


Eh bir diğeri ise lise çağlarımda deneyip de pek beceremediğim takma kirpikler. Açıkcası çok hoş duruyorlar ama hep takımı zahmetli gelmiştir bana... Sanki takması ayrı bir dert çıkarması ayrı gibi. Yapışkanın yetmeyeceğini düşündüğüm için de 1000Hour alerjik zımbırtılı yapışkan da aldım. Aslında evde vardı ve hiç açılmamıştı ama kurumuş garip bir şeyler olmuş. Takma kirpik uğruna gözümüzden olmayalım dedim bir tane daha aldım. Umarım bu sefer takabilirim... Arkasında kendi fırçasıyla uygulama yapın dese de elime bir iki damla sürüp cımbızın arkasıyla takma kirpiğe uygulamak daha mantıklı bence. Sonuçta kimse kirpiklerinin altından gözüken yapışkan istemez herahlde.


Daha önce yazılarımı okuduysanız şayet Hask'ın Argan Yağlı Bakım Şampuanı ile ilgili yorumumu görmüşsünüzdür. Okumadıysanız tık. Eh ürünü gerçekten beğendiğim için diğer ürünlerine de şans vermek istedim ve Macadamia Yağlı Nemlendirici Şampuan'ını aldım. Şişenin dibini gördüğümde yorumlarımı da esirgemeyeceğim tabii...


Aydınlatıcıya ihtiyacım olduğu için ve sticklerin kolay uygulanmasından ötürü Maybeline 300 Illuminating Highligther'ı beğendim ve alayım dedim. Umarım istediğim gibi bir ürün çıkar.


Pastel ürünlerinin fanı olmama rağmen 3 in 1 BIG BLACK Mascarasını çok beğeniyorum. Gerçekten dediği gibi hem kirpiklerinizi kalınlaştırıp dolgun gösteriyor hem de çok iyi bir şekilde uzatıyor. Ayrıca kat kat sürdüğünüzde öyle abudik gubidik kalıntılar bırakmıyor. Bu tarz bir rimel bakıyorsanız deneyin derim.


Pastel'in sevdiğim ürünlerinden biri de ojeleri. Açıkcası artık ojelere yüklü miktarda para harcamıyorum eh malum ev işleri filan derken hiçbiri uzun süre tırnaklarımda kalmıyor. Pastel ojelerinin akışkan yapısı ve fırçası uygulama sırasında canınızı sıkmıyor. 38 Siyah rengi de siyah oje için ucuz fiyatlı olarak en iyisi diyebilirim. Çabuk kurumuyor da.


Syoss Keratin Saç  Kremi de ne zaman Gratis'e girersem aldığım ürünler arasında. Tabi almamın sebebi hem beyaz olması hem de Manic Panic boyalarını karıştırabilmek amaçlı. Sonuçta sadece saç boyama amacıyla alındığından tonlarca para harcamanıza gerek yok bir bakım kremi için.


Syoss Keratinli Saç Spreyi de son sıralarda kullandığım ürünler arasında. Hiçbir zaman istediğim gibi saç spreyi bulamamış olmama rağmen bu ürün o istediğime yakın sanırım.

Diadermine Dengeleyici Yıkama Jeli de favorilerim arasında. Hem fiyatı çok uygun hem de denemiş olduğum birçok ürüne kıyasla yüzümü kurutmuyor özellikle de T bölgesi. Bazıları burnumun kenarlarını nemlendirici sürmeme rağmen kurutup pul pul atmalar yapabiliyordu. Valla ne diyeyim uzun zamandır kullanıyorum ve henüz öyle bir şeyle karşılaşmadım. Yani sonuç: tavsiye ettiğim ürünler arasındadır kendileri.


Siz daha önce bu ürünleri incelediniz mi? Sizin fikirleriniz nelerdir? 

No comments:

Post a Comment