Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It was a normal summer day for photo shooting by my sis

Hello Guys,

I know photos which I am gunna upload are not new. Yet, I want to share. They were taken by my sister.

So, Let's start ^^





As you can see my hair was orange. Haha I think you can not see because it faded. Okay, I will show my orange hair later, if I can find my photos. Anyway...






They are my lovely studded creepers. I bought them on internet, unfortunately I cannot remember where I found. They are $70. I think you can also find them on internet, or wherever you live. By the way, I love lace white socks even if some people think that they are childish or sth like that.



My rings are one of my fave things. And here is my heart finger tattoo ^^


Owl Necklace $10
--------------------------
If you have any question, you can ask me. Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment